Emisa Collections is an online brand that delivers the highest quality leather accessories to style savvy women across the world.
Emisa Collections provides a free personalised monogramming and embossing service for their leather clutches, pouches, key rings and lipstick cases therefore making each item individually yours.
REFUND POLICY :
We hope you love absolutely everything you order from Emisa Collections.
Please note that as our accessories are personalised to you and we are unable to accept any refunds or returns for change of mind.
We take the utmost care in our products including the monogramming of each piece and we thoroughly check the quality of each item before it is shipped to you.
If you have received an item that has been damaged or is faulty please contact us at email@example.com before sending the item back to us. We will issue refunds or replacement of products on a case by case basis only.
Any items that are returned to us will need to be through tracked postage after your case has been approved.
Each Emisa Collections order comes beautifully packaged in a branded box. Please note that it is 1 box per order and not per piece.
If you are purchasing as a gift and would like to have the items separately packaged in your order then please add this via our 'Additional Gift Box' option.
Please see our 'Monogramming Service' page for all information regarding our complimentary embossing.
POLYMER CLAY NECKLACES:
All our pieces are lovingly handmade on the Gold Coast with the utmost attention to detail and quality. Our designs are original & complement our brand image.
Each and every one of our beautifully handcrafted pieces are finished off with our signature Emisa Collections jewellery logo tags so that you can ensure you have purchased an original design.
All of our beads are hand rolled so with that said some beads may vary slightly in colour, texture, shape and size. However, we do take utmost pride in having each bead looking its best for you which sets us apart from the rest. This instills our attention to detail and quality that we take such pride in.
We have taken care to ensure our photos depict the product and colours as accurately as possible. Slight variations in colours may occur due to variations of computer screens/monitors
JEWELLERY AND POLYMER CLAY CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
- Not for Children aged 3 or under. Beads may become a choking hazard if they become loose from the necklacet. Polymer clay beads are non-toxic however they are NOT designed for teething purposes.
- Non colourfast materials may stain polymer clay.
- Polymer clay is water resistant, not waterproof. We do not recommend wearing whilst swimming or showering. Please note: the clasps, leather and suede are not water resistant.
- Polymer clay has a small amount of flex to it but will break or snap if strong pressure is used.
- Sharp objects may scratch or mark polymer clay.
- Keep out of direct sunlight for extended periods to prevent fading.
- Marks can be removed with a baby wipe or soapy water and a soft brush, a non-acetone nail polish remover or on pale coloured beads a soft nail buffer (not a nail file). Do not buff the darker beads or shimmer beads.
- Do not spray perfumes, deodorants or hairsprays whilst wearing your jewellery items as it may affect the polymer clay and metal findings. Also take care not to apply body creams or sunscreens whilst wearing your pieces.
- Metal findings can be wiped over with a jewellery cloth after each wear to prolong their life.
- Do not wear your jewellery when working with household cleaners or chemicals.
All of our designs are owned by Emisa Collections and must not under any circumstance be replicated for personal or professional use.